WinOnLine | Women In Action | Erasmus+ co funded project
WinOnLine is a European, Erasmus+ co funded project, implemented by six partners,
in which Patra's Women Union is participating alongside p-consulting.
The project focuses to unemployed women over 40 years old, who are facing difficulties to enter or re-enter to the labour market (low skills and competences, family responsibilities etc.)
and they want to be e-entrepreneurs, but they have low digital and entrepreneurship skills.
WinOnLine is an Erasmus+ co funded project which main objectives are:
- Better understanding of women expectations & needs in learning environments, concerning new technology and e-entrepreneurship.
- Improved knowledge & use of pedagogical tools, new technology in educating women over 40 years old with low digital and entrepreneurial skills.
- Exchange of good practice among partners.
- Create the basic theoretical foundations for the implementation of education of digital and entrepreneurial skills to low-skilled and/or low-qualified women over 40 years old.
- Get to know low-skilled and/or low-qualified women over 40 years old, as an diverse group of adult learners for whom education is being prepared according to their needs and for them.
Partnership of the project is composed of the following organisations:
- Patras Women Union (Greece)
- Ylä-Savo Vocational College (Finland)
- ERROTU (Spain)
- APID Torino (Italy)
- eurosuccess (Cyprus)
- Letu (Lithuania)
- p-consulting.gr (Greece)